Ft Myers problem solved, Thank ALL of you very much.

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      A man is going to pick up a low watt, legal, led light and put it on the boat today for a VERY reasonable amount. I appreciate all the help and suggestions from everyone. My faith in the boating world is restored <G>
      Worrying about this situation has almost used up one of my three remaining brain cells. Now I can save them for a rainy day.
      Thanks again,
      Bill