Help needed in Ft Myers, Fl

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2011
      All,
      I'm in Dallas and have a boat in Ft Myers, Florida. It's moored in the Ft Myers City Yacht Basin and I need to hire someone to go aboard and turn on the anchor light before sunset Friday. That's when the city says they will start issuing a citation every night that they see it not on. I'm desperate!
      I've been trying to come up with a local caretaker without luck but am still trying. The anchor light, however, won't wait until I can find a caretaker. If ANYONE knows of a person who can do this I will be forever grateful. Keep in mind that the boat is moored so they will need a dinghy, run-about, fishing boat, rowboat, inner tube or the ability to walk on water. I'm not expecting a freebie. I can send a check or use paypal. I can't get to the boat myself due to my work schedule. 65-75 hours a week and only had one day of for Thanksgiving.
      Feel free to email or call 24/7
      Thanks, Bill
      crunkinator@...
      972-748-9170

      P.S. Sorry if you see this multiple times because I'm posting on all three groups that I'm in.
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2011
        Hi Bill, just a suggestion. Install a solar powered light that turns itself on at dusk and turns itself off at dawn. Won't help your current problem, however it should help down the road.

        Mike