Pretty sad

  • Sly Doherty
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2011
      I have to say I think its pretty sad that in the last seven days there has not been a single post on the forum..Sailing season in the northern climes is finished, the boats have been put to rest, the voyages are done for the year and yet no one has anything to share..... I think its time I bid adieu and move to other grounds.....there is so much to each of us that if we were to meet in person we could chat for weeks and yet the history speaks for itself... Goodbye I may drop in now and then but my days of being a forum regular have passed
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011
        Geez!

        "Sailing season in the northern climes is finished, the boats have been put to rest, the voyages are done for the year"

        Finished?! I thought this was when it starts to get exciting! Winds are kicking up and as long as you have some good foulies it's quite a playground out there. Seems a little dramatic to "leave" the forum because of the lack of recent posts....I'm hoping you're just trolling for a reaction :)

        cheers
        Aurora99 Buc 305
        --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Sly Doherty" <slippydiq@...> wrote:

        > I have to say I think its pretty sad that in the last seven days there has not been a single post on the forum..Sailing season in the northern climes is finished, the boats have been put to rest, the voyages are done for the year and yet no one has anything to share..... I think its time I bid adieu and move to other grounds.....there is so much to each of us that if we were to meet in person we could chat for weeks and yet the history speaks for itself... Goodbye I may drop in now and then but my days of being a forum regular have passed

      • smshield28
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2011
          I know the Buccaneers are well represented in Oklahoma and Texas. We've been in a record setting drought of wind and water this year. Most boats are on the hard or hanging in straps in the marinas.

          I suspect this has a lot to do with lack of posts.

          I haven't gotten much done other than rebuilding the old yard trailer into a competent road worthy trailer. That was my summer boat project.