For Sale - Buccaneer 285 Center Cockpit Sloop

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2011
      I have a 1977 Bayliner Buccaneer 285 with a heavy duty tandem axle trailer stored in Eugene, Oregon, for sale. I originally intended to refurbish the boat's interior and do the necessary topside cosmetic work, but realize that this is too big a project for me at my age. You can see her, 'Day Dreams', on the second page of photo albums. 6k for the 285 and trailer. 10k and I will include the tow vehicle: Dodge 1998 Regency Limited HiTop Extended Conversion Van, 5.9 and 4spd AT, also shown in the photos. Contact here or at ray6993@...