Re: Buc 250b Hatches

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2010
      What hatches and hardware are you talking about?

      The forward hatch is molded fiberglass, and unique to the boat. The hardware is standard stuff that can be bought anywhere (like Worst Marine, APS, Defender, etc)
      The companionway hatch is also fiberglass, but the slides are wood and easily made with a table saw. There's no hardware except the hasp, also a standard part.
      The companionway drop boards are just plywood, also easily made.

      --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Paul" <apauljohn@...> wrote:

      > I've just purchased a 78 250b ,I am in search of the hatches and sliding hardware, also needing starboard window frame

    • Brad Peachee
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2010
        Hey Bob, I keep getting someone's messages but I do have a custom marine shop in St Louis and can build or rig anything you guys need! I have been building obsolite parts for years off drawings and plans!

        Brad @ Kona Marine: Sails & Canvas
        636-288-6518 or 636-947-9127

          We also do Custom fiberglass work, Gelcoat /repairs & airbush graphics on race/ performance or stock also! We can make anything from stock to full custom in fiberglass!!!!!

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2010
          If you give me drawing and or pics I can make them new. or I can research them threw my sources and make them but it will cost ya....lol

          Brad @ KonaMarine 636-288-6518

          I've just purchased a 78 250b ,I am in search of the hatches and sliding hardware, also needing starboard window frame