build/ repair supplies

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      Hello Guys,
      I have been watching and reading the threads that have been going on and thought I would throw some info into the mix and see if it saves someone some trouble and/or money.
      For epoxy or polyester resins the best deal I have found is US Composites at shopmaninc.com . For cloth, chopped strand mat and tape try fiberglasssupply.com . For bulk amounts of cloth try advancedcompositetraders.com . For wiring needs tinnedmarinewire.com
      I am in the middle of my own rebuild so I know what you all are going through maybe even more than most as I had to recore the hull and it looks now like I'll have to do the same to the deck at the bow.
      Hope this helps some one.
      You can see some of the mess I'm dealing with in Photos in the Mark's Beasty folder or at therestorationofthebeasty.blogspot.com . It has been a while since I've posted there but I have a bit of progress that will be documented and posted soon.
      Good Luck and Fair Winds
      Mark