Buccaneer 220 for sale

  • rcorsie@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      Hello all I'm sad but glade today, sad because I must sell my bucc 22, but glade because I've decided to move to a larger boat maby one of us has a bucc 250 and we can cut a deal

      Check out the pic's on this web sight.....Rick's bucc
      This is a link to my craigslist ad
      You'll have to copy and past it into your browser

      http://eauclaire.craigslist.org/boa/1994483373.html

      Of the three boats I've owned in my life she's one of the best
      if your interested shoot me an email or give me a jingle
      Thanks
      Rick