Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: keel

  • Davis Kyle
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 23, 2010
      In 1976 my 210 sold new for $2205 from the boat center in Fife, WA.
      On Sep 22, 2010, at 12:45 PM48PDT, bob.sparks@... wrote:

      Why, was it important! At a dollar a pound the scrap lead is my retirement savings. Wait my bucc is roomy enough for my retirement home.

      Some with investments like Enron, Nortel etc one would have been better off buying beer, drinking the beer and saving the empties for retirement. And people laugh at us pouring money into our Buccs

      What did the Buccs go for new? Does anyone have a price list?

      Bob