Re: Heat

  • bucclivaboard
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Stoll"
      <gregstoll80@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I have a Force 10 Kerosene Heater on my boat, and it works well
      > enough, but it's pretty noisy. Does anyone have any experience with
      > the Newport Solid Fuel heater? How about any of the propane
      heaters?
      > Are they very noisy?
      >
      > Greg

      i have been around propane heaters, they sound like a small spinning
      wheel. the one i have seen is on a 40 foot saber and it wont heat a
      cold cabin that well, if you have power you may want to get a oil filled
      Radiator we use 1 one our 37 foot sailboat, as well as a small block
      heater it works great.