Re: Work on boat day!

  • gpabill007
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 24, 2010
      I have added more pics from my partial workday on the boat. Is there anyway to seal a leak from the inside? I know what to do when the boat is out of the water but now i dont have a lift to raise it out of the water and inspect the keel. I am thinking that there is a leak around the keel it self somewhere. I have installed 2 auto pumps and it keeps the water out but it is either still leaking somewhere or there is residual water still under the floor that hasn't been all pumped out yet.

      Bill