hello and toerail stuff

  • fairjim2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      Hello Phil, Stephen, and my Old Friend Scurvy Dog. This is Jim..the guy with the original one owner Bucc on Okanagan Lake. Good to see the group has survived t he move from MSN but I still find the messaging routine oln Yahoo awkward . Of course I lost all my pics of stuff done over the years like everyone else. Thanks for the tips on rebedding. On Water Music, everything has been regularly rebedded except for the toe rails. This boat, new from the factory to me, has had three full sets of sails, three sets of new upholstery inside, a bimini, an autopilot ST1000 t hanks to Scurvy Dog in Ontario. Etc etc. Good aadvice on rebedding you gave for everyone here. Water Music had t he lower windows removed and new gaskets and plexi installed. Solved any leakage that way. Carpetting was tossed and a vinyl hull liner put on. Teak floors instead of carpet. Marine head and holding tank. Tri raidal spiinaker from about ten years back and pole.
      Bimini,,a life saver here in the heat. Traveller as well, with a Gerhardt mainsheet block, and self tailers for winches. Gloat gloat brag brag. Ill tyry and get some pictures to post.
      At least, members can have their own pic section, (still grumpy)