Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] SIgnup Issues

  • hdgrandaddy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2010
      I can't access my account and my wife tried to join and she couldn't get signed up as a member.

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: "PhilC" <PandD_Collins@...>
      Sender: BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:32:35 -0000
      To: <BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] SIgnup Issues

      Does anyone who recently signed up with Yahoo and joined the group have any comments or insight into the membership process? I've been hearing that it's impossible to get through the account signup process.

      Since I've had a Yahoo ID and been involved with many groups for many many years, I have no idea what the process is like today or if there are any 'tips' that might help someone.

      Comments?

      Thanks,