RE: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] 1979 Bayliner Buccaneer 180 Daysailer for SALE $2000 OBO

  • James T Mansell
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2010
    no motor, but it has a motor mount on the rear.   I am in Cookeville, TN off I40 at exit 280 or 286, and only about 8 miles off TN Hwy 111 that runs north/south through TN & KY.

    I am just not a sailor.   I am a boater and fisherman, but am definitely going to sell the boat.  The funny thing is, I have the original owners manual and more accessories than the boat itself is worth.   I took the boat in partial payment from a family death estate for fixing the house up to sell.   So, like a pig at a "Ham and Egg breakfast", I'M COMMITTED to selling the boat.

    I am going to send you a few more pics on replies, so please look at each.   I can take as many digital pics as you'd like to have.   I find no rot or cracks anywhere to the best of my ability.   Trailer is included, in great shape, and all lights worked a couple of weeks ago when I moved it.

    I haven't washed it, but I did move the mask aside and looked at the freshly indoor/outdoor carpeted berth area... pretty cool.   Includes the oars I found too.   The family also included a large (about 4" diameter) nautical compass which stands on 4 screw rods.  Not brass, but pretty cool.   I also have a SW/MW/LW/AM/FM nautical radio receiver, and other stuff.

    If you even think you might be interested, please come look.   I'll make myself available when you can come, except for Sunday morning church time.  My email is jtm@... and my cell phone is (931) 979-6798.
    My address, if you have a gps, is 1221 Kyle Drive, Cookeville, TN 38501.

    Thanks,
    Jimmy

    From: jamesmansell@... <jtm@...>
    Subject: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] 1979 Bayliner Buccaneer 180 Daysailer for SALE $2000 OBO
    To: BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2010, 6:28 PM

    I have Buccaneer 180 for sale.  It is trailered and ready to go.  Includes boat, sail, trailer, anchor, lifejackets, 2 spare tires and wheels Compass, owner's manual and more.   Asking $2000 OBO.  Located in Cookeville, TN.

    Would anyone like a nice 180?  If so, email me at jtm@... for pictures.
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

    <*> Your email settings: