Re: Tiller on a Bucc 220

  • bob.sparks@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 7 5:42 PM
      Sorry my boat is under a tarp for the winter already so I can't take a picture.

      But if you look at this guy's photos http://sites.google.com/site/richardstonefeldswetwillie/mast-raising-lowering

      I have a crutch like his but its quite a bit taller so I lash stays to the cleats for extra strength.

      Bob