Re: repairing a Bucc 180

  • byrdmouse
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2010
      I am in the middle of a centerboard rebuild, but where it attaches is in good shape. The part I'm unclear on is what you're talking about needing advise with.

      For those who have helped me so far with my rebuild, I have the major reconstruction part done, I only need to add more epoxy to the board to fill the fabric holes and finish it off. My wife is 26 weeks pregnant, so I am spending more time preparing the house for a baby then the boat for me. I hope to finish the board by Oct, then figure out how to a) re-install the board and b) get the boat back on the trailer. Those will be adventures for a future post.