Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Bucc 220 for sale in Seattle

  • James Leghorn
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 25, 2010
    Have you picked out your bigger boat yet?  Are you interested in a Bucc 325 with aft cabin and two heads and 7' headroom.  I don't have mine up for sale at present, but have considered selling it.

    Message 2 of 15 , Jun 25, 2011
      Great condition and fun to sail. Designed by Gary Mull: http://sailboatdata.com/view_designer.asp?DESIGNER_ID=19

      Includes Mainsail with cover, Jib and Genoa - all in great condition, 2005 Nissan 5hp 4-stroke long shaft motor with less than 100 hours, Hummingbird Matrix 27 fish finder with GPS, Uniden VHF radio, 2 anchors, deep cycle battery, solar charging panel, shoal draft keel, recently reupholstered cushions, EZ Loader trailer in great condition.

      NADA value $4,070 w/o motor
      Asking $2,950

      LOA 22' 0"
      LWL 19' 3"
      Beam 95"
      Draft 2' 2"
      Displacement 2,450#
      Ballast 950#
      Height waterline to top of mast 31' 3"
      Sail area 203 sf

      Call 206-923-8420
    • Andy Damis
      Message 3 of 15 , Jun 25, 2011
        Message 4 of 15 , Jun 29, 2011
          Is it really a shoal draft? Never seen a 220 with the shallow keel. (I know they exist but they aren't common.)

          --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Damis" <andy@...> wrote:

          > Great condition and fun to sail. Designed by Gary Mull: http://sailboatdata.com/view_designer.asp?DESIGNER_ID=19
          >
          > Includes Mainsail with cover, Jib and Genoa - all in great condition, 2005 Nissan 5hp 4-stroke long shaft motor with less than 100 hours, Hummingbird Matrix 27 fish finder with GPS, Uniden VHF radio, 2 anchors, deep cycle battery, solar charging panel, shoal draft keel, recently reupholstered cushions, EZ Loader trailer in great condition.
          >
          > NADA value $4,070 w/o motor
          > Asking $2,950
          >
          > LOA 22' 0"
          > LWL 19' 3"
          > Beam 95"
          > Draft 2' 2"
          > Displacement 2,450#
          > Ballast 950#
          > Height waterline to top of mast 31' 3"
          > Sail area 203 sf
          >
          > Call 206-923-8420

        • Andy Damis
          Message 5 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011
            I have posted two new pictures showing the boat on its trailer and a closeup of the keel. The official stats say 2'2" draft, but my measurement shows a 2'8" vertical distance from the bottom of the keel to the water line.

            Andy

            --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "PhilC" <PandD_Collins@...> wrote:

            > Is it really a shoal draft? Never seen a 220 with the shallow keel. (I know they exist but they aren't common.)
            >
            > --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Damis" <andy@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Great condition and fun to sail. Designed by Gary Mull: http://sailboatdata.com/view_designer.asp?DESIGNER_ID=19
            > >
            > > Includes Mainsail with cover, Jib and Genoa - all in great condition, 2005 Nissan 5hp 4-stroke long shaft motor with less than 100 hours, Hummingbird Matrix 27 fish finder with GPS, Uniden VHF radio, 2 anchors, deep cycle battery, solar charging panel, shoal draft keel, recently reupholstered cushions, EZ Loader trailer in great condition.
            > >
            > > NADA value $4,070 w/o motor
            > > Asking $2,950
            > >
            > > LOA 22' 0"
            > > LWL 19' 3"
            > > Beam 95"
            > > Draft 2' 2"
            > > Displacement 2,450#
            > > Ballast 950#
            > > Height waterline to top of mast 31' 3"
            > > Sail area 203 sf
            > >
            > > Call 206-923-8420

          • reysm41
            Message 6 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011
              Looks identical to my little 220.

              Message 7 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011
                My 240 is that shallow a draught 2.50.  But has a longer keel
                http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=237

                It looks like the 220 has an adjustable fin....
                sailboat data says 3 maximum
                http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=159
                I never saw a 220,, can someone confirm whether the fin has a CB that goes up and down?

                Andrew

                Is it really a shoal draft? Never seen a 220 with the shallow keel. (I know they exist but they aren't common.)

                --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Damis" <andy@...> wrote:

                > Great condition and fun to sail. Designed by Gary Mull: http://sailboatdata.com/view_designer.asp?DESIGNER_ID=19
                >
                > Includes Mainsail with cover, Jib and Genoa - all in great condition, 2005 Nissan 5hp 4-stroke long shaft motor with less than 100 hours, Hummingbird Matrix 27 fish finder with GPS, Uniden VHF radio, 2 anchors, deep cycle battery, solar charging panel, shoal draft keel, recently reupholstered cushions, EZ Loader trailer in great condition.
                >
                > NADA value $4,070 w/o motor
                > Asking $2,950
                >
                > LOA 22' 0"
                > LWL 19' 3"
                > Beam 95"
                > Draft 2' 2"
                > Displacement 2,450#
                > Ballast 950#
                > Height waterline to top of mast 31' 3"
                > Sail area 203 sf
                >
                > Call 206-923-8420

              • reysm41
                Message 8 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011
                  My 220 is not cb adjustable. Looks like by sailboatdata.com it had two availible keels, as options I would surmise.

                  > My 240 is that shallow a draught 2.50.  But has a longer keel
                  > http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=237
                  >
                  > It looks like the 220 has an adjustable fin....
                  > sailboat data says 3 maximum
                  > http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=159
                  > I never saw a 220,, can someone confirm whether the fin has a CB that goes up and down?
                  >
                  > Andrew

                • reysm41
                  Message 9 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011

                    Message 10 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011
                      Mine too, except mine draws 4 feet.

                      Message 11 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011
                        No, the 220 did not have a centerboard or daggerboard.
                        They were available with a deep keel or a shoal keel.
                        Look at the pics in the Photos section, don't place too much stock in that often wrong sailboatdata site.