Bucc 220 for sale in Seattle

  • Andy Damis
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 25, 2010
      I have a nice '79 Bucc 220 for sale. Love the boat, but am moving up to a bigger boat with a head and galley so I can enjoy the San Juan and Gulf Islands.

      For pics, description and contact info, go to http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/1918462730.html
    • ryan lawrence
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 25, 2010
        very nice boat you have any pics of the inside at all. thanks id have to contact my bank on this one looks great on the outside try to get a loan. poor college student here sucks but it happens.

      • hdgrandaddy@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 25, 2010
          I don't know if we've contacted each other but I have a 79' 240 Bucc that is in pretty good shape w/Mercury 9.9 outboard that runs great. I have put an alcohol/120 volt cooktop in the galley but, I have not put in the shore power system. Boat also has head w/sink, sails in fair to good condition, depth sounder and VHF radio, as well as the dtandard bulkhead mounted compass. Itis in the water in Portland as I do not have a trailer. Asking $1250.00

          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          From: ryan lawrence <law40177@...>
          Sender: BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:21:43 -0700 (PDT)
          To: <BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com

          very nice boat you have any pics of the inside at all. thanks id have to contact my bank on this one looks great on the outside try to get a loan. poor college student here sucks but it happens.

          I have a nice '79 Bucc 220 for sale. Love the boat, but am moving up to a bigger boat with a head and galley so I can enjoy the San Juan and Gulf Islands.

          For pics, description and contact info, go to http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/1918462730.html

        • James Leghorn
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 25, 2010
          Have you picked out your bigger boat yet?  Are you interested in a Bucc 325 with aft cabin and two heads and 7' headroom.  I don't have mine up for sale at present, but have considered selling it.

          Message 5 of 15 , Jun 25, 2011
            Great condition and fun to sail. Designed by Gary Mull: http://sailboatdata.com/view_designer.asp?DESIGNER_ID=19

            Includes Mainsail with cover, Jib and Genoa - all in great condition, 2005 Nissan 5hp 4-stroke long shaft motor with less than 100 hours, Hummingbird Matrix 27 fish finder with GPS, Uniden VHF radio, 2 anchors, deep cycle battery, solar charging panel, shoal draft keel, recently reupholstered cushions, EZ Loader trailer in great condition.

            NADA value $4,070 w/o motor
            Asking $2,950

            LOA 22' 0"
            LWL 19' 3"
            Beam 95"
            Draft 2' 2"
            Displacement 2,450#
            Ballast 950#
            Height waterline to top of mast 31' 3"
            Sail area 203 sf

            Call 206-923-8420
          • Andy Damis
            Message 6 of 15 , Jun 25, 2011
              Message 7 of 15 , Jun 29, 2011
                Is it really a shoal draft? Never seen a 220 with the shallow keel. (I know they exist but they aren't common.)

                --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Damis" <andy@...> wrote:

                > Great condition and fun to sail. Designed by Gary Mull: http://sailboatdata.com/view_designer.asp?DESIGNER_ID=19
                >
                > Includes Mainsail with cover, Jib and Genoa - all in great condition, 2005 Nissan 5hp 4-stroke long shaft motor with less than 100 hours, Hummingbird Matrix 27 fish finder with GPS, Uniden VHF radio, 2 anchors, deep cycle battery, solar charging panel, shoal draft keel, recently reupholstered cushions, EZ Loader trailer in great condition.
                >
                > NADA value $4,070 w/o motor
                > Asking $2,950
                >
                > LOA 22' 0"
                > LWL 19' 3"
                > Beam 95"
                > Draft 2' 2"
                > Displacement 2,450#
                > Ballast 950#
                > Height waterline to top of mast 31' 3"
                > Sail area 203 sf
                >
                > Call 206-923-8420

              • Andy Damis
                Message 8 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011
                  I have posted two new pictures showing the boat on its trailer and a closeup of the keel. The official stats say 2'2" draft, but my measurement shows a 2'8" vertical distance from the bottom of the keel to the water line.

                  Andy

                  --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "PhilC" <PandD_Collins@...> wrote:

                  > Is it really a shoal draft? Never seen a 220 with the shallow keel. (I know they exist but they aren't common.)
                  >
                  > --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Damis" <andy@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Great condition and fun to sail. Designed by Gary Mull: http://sailboatdata.com/view_designer.asp?DESIGNER_ID=19
                  > >
                  > > Includes Mainsail with cover, Jib and Genoa - all in great condition, 2005 Nissan 5hp 4-stroke long shaft motor with less than 100 hours, Hummingbird Matrix 27 fish finder with GPS, Uniden VHF radio, 2 anchors, deep cycle battery, solar charging panel, shoal draft keel, recently reupholstered cushions, EZ Loader trailer in great condition.
                  > >
                  > > NADA value $4,070 w/o motor
                  > > Asking $2,950
                  > >
                  > > LOA 22' 0"
                  > > LWL 19' 3"
                  > > Beam 95"
                  > > Draft 2' 2"
                  > > Displacement 2,450#
                  > > Ballast 950#
                  > > Height waterline to top of mast 31' 3"
                  > > Sail area 203 sf
                  > >
                  > > Call 206-923-8420

                • reysm41
                  Message 9 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011
                    Looks identical to my little 220.

                    Message 10 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011
                      My 240 is that shallow a draught 2.50.  But has a longer keel
                      http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=237

                      It looks like the 220 has an adjustable fin....
                      sailboat data says 3 maximum
                      http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=159
                      I never saw a 220,, can someone confirm whether the fin has a CB that goes up and down?

                      Andrew

                      Is it really a shoal draft? Never seen a 220 with the shallow keel. (I know they exist but they aren't common.)

                      --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Damis" <andy@...> wrote:

                      > Great condition and fun to sail. Designed by Gary Mull: http://sailboatdata.com/view_designer.asp?DESIGNER_ID=19
                      >
                      > Includes Mainsail with cover, Jib and Genoa - all in great condition, 2005 Nissan 5hp 4-stroke long shaft motor with less than 100 hours, Hummingbird Matrix 27 fish finder with GPS, Uniden VHF radio, 2 anchors, deep cycle battery, solar charging panel, shoal draft keel, recently reupholstered cushions, EZ Loader trailer in great condition.
                      >
                      > NADA value $4,070 w/o motor
                      > Asking $2,950
                      >
                      > LOA 22' 0"
                      > LWL 19' 3"
                      > Beam 95"
                      > Draft 2' 2"
                      > Displacement 2,450#
                      > Ballast 950#
                      > Height waterline to top of mast 31' 3"
                      > Sail area 203 sf
                      >
                      > Call 206-923-8420

                    • reysm41
                      Message 11 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011
                        My 220 is not cb adjustable. Looks like by sailboatdata.com it had two availible keels, as options I would surmise.

                        > My 240 is that shallow a draught 2.50.  But has a longer keel
                        > http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=237
                        >
                        > It looks like the 220 has an adjustable fin....
                        > sailboat data says 3 maximum
                        > http://sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=159
                        > I never saw a 220,, can someone confirm whether the fin has a CB that goes up and down?
                        >
                        > Andrew

                      • reysm41
                        Message 12 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011

                          Message 13 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011
                            Mine too, except mine draws 4 feet.

                            Message 14 of 15 , Jun 30, 2011
                              No, the 220 did not have a centerboard or daggerboard.
                              They were available with a deep keel or a shoal keel.
                              Look at the pics in the Photos section, don't place too much stock in that often wrong sailboatdata site.