3829325 Dunwerkin is officially done working =(

  • vb4life
    Jul 13, 2014

      Took a trip to Friday Harbor and found that the starter is just about shot and the motor is full of slag and the cooling system is on its' death bed. Apparently the previous owner had removed the thermostat. We did risk it and get her home back to Everett in one piece. All is not lost though, we love the old girl dearly and will repower her when our savings have been replenished, and maybe pick the brain of the owner of the Sensation on the improvements he has made to his 325 over the last few years. So we are said that our sailing is done for the next year or so, we are very exciting to give her a heart transplant and some other goodies in the meantime.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic