3815Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: Sea of Cortez

  • TAMUZZA
    Jun 17, 2014
      I have a 305 which is huge compared to the 240..... Water can be an issue, be sure. I also think the boat is too small to do what you want to do it it. I sailed from NJ to the Bahamas and onto Purto Rico, with a strong eye towards weather. I also sailed across the gulf from Florida to Mexico in my 305. Not for the faint of heart ....
      Paul

      On 6/17/2014 4:39 PM, Bob Evans bobe@... [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] wrote:

      Nope. No water maker. But - lots of places to get water - like Costco.
      I think can hold enough water for the personal needs of two people
      for at least a week. Even after installing a holding tank for my head,
      there are lots of places to stash bottles of water.

      --
      www.tamuzzavineyards.com
      Personalized Wines, Champagnes and Sparkling Ciders