3806Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Problems bleeding MD7A

  • simicmike
    May 19, 2014
      Hi Martin I also have a MD7a in my 285. Keep it simple and eliminate one part at a time. I would start with the mechanical pump. I know when all is quiet and I manually pump  the handle I can hear fuel returning to the tank. If you cant hear it crack the steel line that goes from the pump to the secondary filter on the engine. Manually pump again, there should be fuel coming out. If there is great, try it again with the starter hopefully there is still fuel squirting out. If not on ether its the fuel pump or no fuel is getting to it. Tighten the line. Let me know if your getting fuel

      Mike
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic