3699Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] 240 for sale in mid-Canada

    Oct 11, 2013
      Yes I think there must be, because I have seen a nmumber of posts over the last couple of years where someone is looking for a Buccaneer or is wanting a larger one.  I joined after buying my 1974 Buccaneer 240.

      Distance and hauling really affects buying and selling as does whether one has a title or only a Bill of Sale.  Some states are not title states while others are.and some states are especially hard on trailer inspection and licensing.

      Overall this group is a pretty good place to buy or sell a Batliner sailboat or get info about fixing one.

      Andrew

      On Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:49 PM, Carl <carl_muehlenbeck@...> wrote:

      Do you think anyone in this group is here to learn about Buccaneers so they can buy one someday because they are great?  Like maybe someone has a 240 but would like a 270? Or, are we all here because we acquired one almost free and like to talk about them and fix them up?    I dont think I'd buy one again.  Anyone else?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 10, 2013, at 7:39 PM, mikemail <mike126862003@...> wrote:

      1979 Bayliner Buccaneer 240 sailboat. Jabsco toilet with 40 gal holding tank. Galley has 2 burner Force 10 propane stove, electric high-efficiency fridge that runs off included inverter. 3 sails. Main, jib, and DRS spinnaker.  9.9 Johnson longshaft outboard with electric start and alternator. New halyards. Swim platform. Dual-axle trailer can launch and retrieve from any ramp. It does need a little TLC (it's 34 yrs old), but it's complete and ready to sail. Open to offers. Email, or view at Kinger's on Hwy 17 E in Kenora

      Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™
      www.blackberry.com

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic