3692Re: 255 for sale in Richland WA

  • keith.vonderhulls
    Oct 10, 2013
      I just remembered two other things that needs repair. The mast light does not work. I've never taken her out at night, so I haven't been too worried about it. I don't know if it's just the bulb or if it needs to be rewired. The port light works, but the lens has lost its color, so it's just a clear white light.