3689Ridiculous leaves the trailer!

  • DRLindsley
    Sep 29, 2013
      Almost a year to the day since we got the boat home we got Ridiculous in the water.

      Truthfully the initial repairs were simple compared to securing the title; my son named her to reflect the trip home, the following legal gyrations and the nature of some of the band-aid fix-ups we inherited.  I firmly believe she left the next to last owner's yard in the dark of night.

      She's still afloat 20 some days later so she seems to hold water out as well as she had been holding water in.  Unfortunately the next major project is standing rigging.

      I posted a few pictures.