3688RE: I'm back.....

  • johnohctc
    Sep 29 7:24 PM
      Oh yeah. Does anybody know about what the rudder should weigh. I would think it is the same rudder that 210 and maybe 240 would have. It seems kind of heavy and i seem to recall hearing stories of these becoming full of water.

      ---In baylinerbuccaneergroup@yahoogroups.com, <timrice4405@...> wrote:

      I have one of these 200s. I have had it about a year. It is very well made. It is easy to single hand. The shallow draft allows me to get into places that other boats can't go.

      > All the Bayliner Buccaneer models are pictured with their specs at sailboatdata.com here
      > http://sailboatdata.com/view_builder.asp?builder_id=117
      >
      > \I pfyen find this site helpful and so I hope it helps you in your case.
      >
      > Andrew

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic