3685Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] coming along

  • Marc
    Sep 26, 2013
      Great news, your closer than I am! I still have a little more to gut out on the inside.

      From: "Andres Espino" <ima_very_cool_cowboy@...>
      To: BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:08:24 AM
      Subject: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] coming along

      I finally afforded the 5 sheets of 3/4 AC Marine ply and all the resin and glass cloth and mat.  I am well on my way to replacing and finishing the rotted motorwell and 2 holds that were added to the stern of my Buccaneer 240 by the original owner.  The motor well allows for a short shaft outboard and positions the prop just forward of the rudder.  There is room for the OB to tilt and raise the prop out of the water and no need to remove the motor from the motorwell.

      I will posy pics in my blog and here in the group probably next week.