3254Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: New Owner Pictures of Standing Rigging

    Mar 29, 2013
      I wrote down the lengths of mine when i took it apart and then i had an idea which piece went where.  I had some eccentricitues.. my mast step had been changes and a riser block put inder it which mane all my rigging longer than factory specs.

      From: budvar <budvar@...>
      To: BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 5:00 AM
      Subject: Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: New Owner Pictures of Standing Rigging

      Hi Charlie,
      Thanks for helping me make the decision.  I’ve contacted a rigging outfit in Seattle (140 miles from here).  Best bet would be for me to label everything, deliver it personally, then return with new standing rigging and replace while I still remember how it goes!  Now just have to convince the wife.