3237Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: New Owner

  • Carl Muehlenbeck
    Mar 26, 2013
      Soooo glad you sent this message, Phil C.  Almost made me throw up when i read it.

      From: PhilC <PandD_Collins@...>
      To: BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 3:47 PM
      Subject: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: New Owner

      The 240 is not a predecessor of the 250.
      The US22 and 25, which are the Bucc220 and 250, were concurrently produced alongside the 210/240/280 models. Different models entirely aimed at different buyers. Kinda like the Dodge Dart and Dodge Caravan are different models, neither was a predecessor to the other, no common lineage... ;-)