3226Re: Fw: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Batten Question for 240

    Mar 25 2:11 PM
      They should not. It is quite rare for different size battens to be used on the same sail, mostly seen on square top mains where the angled top batten is different from the others.
      Width I mean, not length. It is (duh) VERy common to need different lengths for each batten...

      > The thing is i do not know whether each of my pockets takes a different width and length of batten....  Having dimensions will save a lot of trial and error fitting.
      >
      > Andrew

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic