3092Re: [BaylinerBuccaneerGroup] Re: To Phil (or anyone) quick rigging question

    Jan 1, 2013

      HAPPY NEW YEAR to Everyone in the BaylinerBuccaneer Group!

      It is my wish and prayer that this coming year bring each of you health, prosperity and happiness.

      I want to say a BIG Thank You to everyone for your continued faithfulness and participation in this great family group!  Time to give yourself a big applause!  *=D> applause

      Now as soon as it warms up and the ice clears.. its lime for another cruise!

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic