2172Re: Replacing transducers on Buccaneer 305. Hull cored or not??

  • Eric
    May 24 9:22 AM
      Well, I'm hauling out @ Seaview Boatyard this afternoon and hope to get to the transducers by thursday. I'll let you guys know what I find out. If time permits I'll get some photo's/video of the haul-out etc.
      I'm in Seattle so wish me luck with the weather..it seems to be a rainy week ahead but if I wait for a forecast of blue skies I'd never get her outta the water!

      Andres: Thanks for the PDF

      Paul: Thanks for the info. Hopefully I won't have to go as far as you did with the bottom paint..really hoping to just clean it up and add a few coats. Sounds like it was a big job!

      Eric

      --- In BaylinerBuccaneerGroup@yahoogroups.com, "TAMUZZA" <sv.scheherazade@...> wrote:

      > A boat built today, yep you're right. No one lays that much glass. A boat from the 60's and 70's when they weren't sure how strong fiberglass was, I strongly disagree.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic