A very StoneTrek "Critic's Carnival" this Friday...calling all Greg Stone fans!

  • ebrooks
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2003
      Hey there BayProggers,

      Tune in to www.thedividingline.com this Friday the 16th for a special edition of the "Critic's Carnival" webcast.  It's been about a year that I've been bringing you my version of the best in progressive rock via my live broadcast, but this Friday will also be the 10th anniversary of my first appearence on FM radio.  That's right, only 10 years ago this Friday (how time flies,) I was a guest on Greg Stone's StoneTrek, which was a regular weekly show on KOME 98.5fm from San Jose, CA that ran for 11 years, ending on KOME in 1995.

      I'll be playing about 30 minutes from that very evening...so tune in for a blast from the past, when Greg & I were talking about all things Fish & Marillion!  So if you are a fan of Fish, Marillion, Greg Stone or (lol) myself, then make sure not to miss this week's show!  I also have some other great prog & local rock to play, plus a really interesting "Saved From The Bin" segment, not to mention our hourly roll-call in the live chat room during the show.

      As always, I will be playing mostly indie or unsigned progressive rock bands with a smattering of songs from mainstream artists as well...so if you have not tuned into "Critic's Carnival" yet, then this is a show you should not miss!

      When: Every Friday night beginning at 9pm Pacific Time
      Why: "For the love of Prog!"
      e brooks
      ICQ#: 46390078
      Current ICQ status:
      +  More ways to contact me
    • Don Tillman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2003
        > From: "ebrooks" <ebrooks@...>
        > Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 19:30:08 -0700
        >
        > That's right, only 10 years ago this Friday (how time flies,) I
        > was a guest on Greg Stone's StoneTrek, which was a regular weekly
        > show on KOME 98.5fm from San Jose, CA that ran for 11 years,
        > ending on KOME in 1995.
        >
        > ...so tune in for a blast from the past, when Greg & I were
        > talking about all things Fish & Marillion!

        I often hear people ask; So, like, whatever happened to Greg Stone?
        He used to be a major voice in the area with his radio show and the
        Cabaret (nightclub in San Jose) concerts.

        -- Don

        --
        Don Tillman
        Palo Alto, California, USA