Delay in RPG

  • cleo95pt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      I know we have said we are going to get this RPG going soon but due
      to some extraordinary circumstances there has been a delay in getting
      it started (obviously). My co-owner has been having comp problems
      and is in the process of moving so won't be on much. I was
      experiencing comp problems myself earlier this month so the co-owner
      and myself have been unable to catch each other long enough to
      discuss the details of this group. I apologize for the delay and I
      am really looking forward to getting it going soon (I know, I know I
      have said it before but this time I mean it). I will try to track
      down my co-owner online today and see if we can get this thing
      started ^_^ I hope to be killi...er I mean seeing everyone soon ^_~

      -cleo95pt
      (Megumi Oshima/co-owner)