File - Important Msg from Y!

  • Battle_Royale_RPG@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 242 , Oct 8, 2006
      Thought I would pass this along.

      Yahoo! Groups
      Service Announcement

      Dear Yahoo! Groups Members,

      Due to a recent outbreak of computer viruses being transmitted via email messages, Yahoo! Groups is experiencing delays in delivering group messages. To improve performance, and to help reduce the spread of viruses, Yahoo! Groups has had to temporarily reject some messages.

      Based on an advisory( http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.novarg.a@... ) posted by a leading anti-virus company, Groups will temporarily reject messages with the following subject lines:

      test
      hi
      hello
      Mail Delivery System
      Mail Transaction Failed
      Server Report
      Status
      Error
      If you have attempted to post a message to Yahoo! Groups and have received a rejection notice with a link to this page, your computer may have been infected. If you are confident that your computer is not infected but your message was rejected, please try posting a new message with a subject line which is different than those listed above.

      We can assure you that this is only a temporary measure and hope to restore message delivery to normal as soon as possible.

      The Yahoo! Groups Team
    • Battle_Royale_RPG@yahoogroups.com