Hi I'm new here

  • sonofsiam666
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      Has the game started yet? If not then I would wish to participate in
      this. BR is a great movie,but I loved the novel instead. I hope
      that in the future that public schools require students to read it.
      HE he he I wish to talk to other people in this site about Battle
      Royale. Email me if you wish to talk to me. Later now.
    • Seras Victoria
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
        --- In Battle_Royale_RPG@yahoogroups.com, "sonofsiam666"
        <sonofsiam666@y...> wrote:
        > Has the game started yet? If not then I would wish to participate
        in this. BR is a great movie,but I loved the novel instead. I hope
        > that in the future that public schools require students to read
        it.
        > HE he he I wish to talk to other people in this site about Battle
        > Royale. Email me if you wish to talk to me. Later now.

        Yes, the RPG has started, it started a number of months ago. I too,
        in a way, liked the manga/novel more than the movie itself, much more
        violent/gory/bloody >:)

        Dayu and Koiso Chikanatsu Founder/Owner(Though it doesn't show, since
        my acct that had been used was deleted by Y!, Megumi, if you read
        this, then change my status here, so I can have control, with you,
        over the group again.)