Substitution

  • Hikaru Shidou
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      While Ms. Haruna was away in the principal's office, Koiso was
      selected by Ms Haruna to take over. "OK minna, turn to page 200 in
      your engloish translation text books." when she had finished, she saw
      Oshima Akuba return to class "Oshima, turn to page 200 in your
      english translation text book, and read to page 220." She told
      Oshima, while giving her a stern look, a look that said you either
      read, or your going back to the principal's office.
    • cleo95pt
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2003
        --- In Battle_Royale_RPG@yahoogroups.com, "Hikaru Shidou"
        <hikaru_shidou1995@y...> wrote:
        > While Ms. Haruna was away in the principal's office, Koiso was
        > selected by Ms Haruna to take over. "OK minna, turn to page 200 in
        > your engloish translation text books." when she had finished, she
        saw
        > Oshima Akuba return to class "Oshima, turn to page 200 in your
        > english translation text book, and read to page 220." She told
        > Oshima, while giving her a stern look, a look that said you either
        > read, or your going back to the principal's office.

        OOC: I am going to ignore this post for now since Akuba and Megumi
        are still making their way to class and are no where near it at this
        point. I will reply to it later

        -cleo95pt
        (Megumi Oshima/co-owner)