OOC: *cries*

  • cleo95pt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      what happened to our little group? it was going so well too
      *sniffles* come on guyses let's get this thing going again. As far
      as I know a lot of the characters were still on the first night...I
      know a lot of you are busy or been having internet connection
      problems but let's not this group die. I was looking forward to
      killi....I mean interacting with all of you ^^;; *takes a look around
      and realizes I'm in a cheerleading outfit* oh crap and a half!! when
      the hell did this happen?!! *sighs* oh well....no use fighting it
      now.....*ahem* GO US!! WOOOOO!!! POST!! POST!! POST!! POST!! YAY!!!
      ok...that was the most humiliating thing I have ever done...*throws
      pom poms over my shoulder and walks away*

      -cleo95pt
      (Megumi Oshima/Co-Owner)