I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

  • Hikaru Shidou
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
      That's right, I'm back online, starting tomorrow, I will go about
      reading what I've missed since I've been offline, ja ne for now.

      Dayu and Koiso Chikanatsu
    • cleo95pt
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2003
        --- In Battle_Royale_RPG@yahoogroups.com, "Hikaru Shidou"
        <Naruto_Uzumaki@a...> wrote:
        > That's right, I'm back online, starting tomorrow, I will go about
        > reading what I've missed since I've been offline, ja ne for now.
        >
        > Dayu and Koiso Chikanatsu

        RUEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles him and glomps him* you know I'm mad
        at you now! *glares* you couldn't even drop a note to me to tell me
        you were back? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I am going to have to hurt you
        later for that BIG BIG oversight there....*glomps him again* you
        brat!

        -cleo95pt
        (co-owner/Megumi Oshima)
      • Anthony Mihovich
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
          *sings* Welcome back to the hotel California! Kalika is moving; so
          she won't have internet for a little while.

          <Naruto_Uzumaki@a...> wrote:
          > That's right, I'm back online, starting tomorrow, I will go about
          > reading what I've missed since I've been offline, ja ne for now.
          >
          > Dayu and Koiso Chikanatsu
        • Jace
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
            I'm here, though new and unknown.. but I love BR.. ^^
            Date:  Sun, 05 Oct 2003 11:34:27 -0000

            >*sings* Welcome back to the hotel California!  Kalika is moving; so <BR>
            >she won't have internet for a little while.<BR>

            *Looks at you oddly* Um....since WHEN was I in Hotel California(Such a lovely place, such alovely place) ^_^ And thanx for the info about Kalika, I'll remember that.

          • Naruto Uzumaki
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 5, 2003
              From: "Anthony Mihovich" <kamesen@...>
              Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 11:34:27 -0000