Glad to hear you were able to help the seller and his collection has *fingers crossed* hopefully found a good home ^_^. I wish you could contact the winners ofmulsiphix
Looks like it ended up selling for $200 immediately after being listed at $200 Buy It Now. It looks like it was a good collection. I hope whoever picked it upvanderveckensmith
Short Answer: Yes, you can make that play with Conquer. Long Answer: Battles are broken into 4 phases. 1) Initiative 2) Losing player assigns damage/choosesdeep_thoughts2000
Welcome to the BattleTech CCG eGroup. This is a forum for like-minded people to maintain contact with one another and support the hobby. If you have anything to contribute, please consider this as a one-stop-shop for all things related to the CCG.
- You may not provide a bogus email.
- No profanity.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
This site is neither produced nor endorsed by WizKids LLC". or Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Any use of copyrights © or trademarks ®/™ belonging to WizKids LLC. or Wizards of the Coast, Inc. in this file should not be viewed as a challenge to those copyrights or trademarks.
- Collectible Card Games
- Aug 9, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.