Re-encode them to JPG. We don;'t need to see the ultra-high-res PNGs.vanderveckensmith
Hail All, Im trying to help chester get his cards to show up...here goes everything....knights_end
yea, i don't have much room to run house specific cards as they don't really fit my theme for the deck, and though i am using sun-tzu, aside of the units in myalexdraven222
Welcome to the BattleTech CCG eGroup. This is a forum for like-minded people to maintain contact with one another and support the hobby. If you have anything to contribute, please consider this as a one-stop-shop for all things related to the CCG.
- You may not provide a bogus email.
- No profanity.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
This site is neither produced nor endorsed by WizKids LLC". or Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Any use of copyrights © or trademarks ®/™ belonging to WizKids LLC. or Wizards of the Coast, Inc. in this file should not be viewed as a challenge to those copyrights or trademarks.
- Collectible Card Games
- Aug 9, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.