A big part of the theory I'm using when tackling units is this: Chester's units should be different, not better than top line original units. If I can take avanderveckensmith
Chester's done a lot of good work with this. I know with the armor/structure idea I've always thought that the type of armor might matter, for example Itveretax
Chester - In my opinion, yes all your cards can be considered 'RARE, but none are Crap-RARE but in my opinion, are Awesome-RARE ... Trade Route Control is suchraindevil13
Welcome to the BattleTech CCG eGroup. This is a forum for like-minded people to maintain contact with one another and support the hobby. If you have anything to contribute, please consider this as a one-stop-shop for all things related to the CCG.
- You may not provide a bogus email.
- No profanity.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
This site is neither produced nor endorsed by WizKids LLC". or Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Any use of copyrights © or trademarks ®/™ belonging to WizKids LLC. or Wizards of the Coast, Inc. in this file should not be viewed as a challenge to those copyrights or trademarks.
- Collectible Card Games
- Aug 9, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.