Did I say 'last'? I may have spoken too soon... Michael/Alex - You both make good points. And this is a good illustration of why I'll be submitting all email@example.com
you guys are making this way more complicated than it needs to be. Reverse engineer it. Destroy all units. or Place all activated units in the scrap heap.alexdraven222
This one just seems bizarre. It's also ripe for misunderstanding. Firstly, I've never seen the term "activated Unit". You might want to be a bit more clearvanderveckensmith
Welcome to the BattleTech CCG eGroup. This is a forum for like-minded people to maintain contact with one another and support the hobby. If you have anything to contribute, please consider this as a one-stop-shop for all things related to the CCG.
- You may not provide a bogus email.
- No profanity.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
This site is neither produced nor endorsed by WizKids LLC". or Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Any use of copyrights © or trademarks ®/™ belonging to WizKids LLC. or Wizards of the Coast, Inc. in this file should not be viewed as a challenge to those copyrights or trademarks.
- Collectible Card Games
- Aug 9, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.