Re: Queue the new guy

  • saleemrasulabdulaziz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2013
      Hi Deep Thought

      Thanks for the contact, already added you to my address book. I'm pretty much the newb myself at this game, ironic since its been OOP for years. I played maybe a game or two back in the day and have been messing with the module in solitaire mode.

      Look forward to seeing you online for a game though I will need at least a 24 hours heads up due to time zone differences.

      Saleem