11271RE: [BattleTech-CCG] Re: Looking for a few cards to complete some decks....

  • Alex Draven
    Jun 12, 2014
      you should put your collection/want list on tradecardsonline.com they have all the sets available to catalog your stuff, i have 4150 cards listed on there. i know i have a few of those, i am also looking for cyrano's and spider revised's. I am prepared to pay for them if a trade can't be worked up

      To: BattleTech-CCG@yahoogroups.com
      From: BattleTech-CCG@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 20:21:46 -0700
      Subject: [BattleTech-CCG] Re: Looking for a few cards to complete some decks....

      Hail All,

      I'm looking for a few cards to complete some decks in real life.  I have plenty of trade stock to see if we can make some deals.

      6x Cyranos
      6x Hollanders (Free Deploy)
      6x Spider Revised
      6x Chargers (Free Deploy) Laio Unit
      2-3x Drop Ship Site
      4x Steel Viper R&D Team
      1x Force of Wills
      1x Vipers Maw
      1x Melissa Steiner-Davion

      I am not expecting all from the same person.  Each one I can get improves and helps me completes my new decks.

      Thanks for Looking if you have a wish list and any of those to trade please let me know.

      Knight's-End
      And the Dawn Breaks......

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic