11259Re: [BattleTech-CCG] 60 point shield house rule?

  • Tony Ripley
    Mar 26, 2014
      That actually sounds pretty cool. But does that lead to a pretty crowded table top?  Seems like there might be a lot of deployed cards. Do any of the defensive card like anti missile and terrain get to be used to "help" the shield?

      On Mar 26, 2014, at 2:07 PM, <donulaus@...> wrote:

      Just wondering if anyone has played wtih the 60 point shield.  We started playing with 60 points of shield (using dice to track) that has to be destroyed to win the game instead of destroying the stockpile.  When your shield is gone you're dead just as if your stockpile had been destroyed.  We started this because there was nothing worse than losing the best cards in your deck to a random attack.  The shield at least gives you a chance to get to the good cards in your deck.  Thoughts?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic