Re: [CAbatgroup] FW: ANOTHER october bat article

  • CorkySeph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      very nice.  thanks for sharing

      Corky
      Mary Jean "Corky" Quirk
      NorCal Bats - Rescue and Education
      Sacramento valley and foothills
      530-902-1918
      www.NorCalBats.org

      Permitted through
      Wildlife Rehabilitation & Release
      P.O. Box 868
      Penn Valley, CA 95946
      530-432-5522 center
      In a message dated 10/31/2006 9:31:09 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, cmsquare@... writes:

      Here’s another favorable bat article (October gets better every year!) The writer consulted several sources and although I cringe at seeing the words “pet” and “bat” in the same article, I think overall she did a good job (she spelled my name right!)  ;-)

      http://www.nctimes. com/articles/ 2006/10/27/ homes/19_ 17_0010_26_ 06.txt

      In the hard copy version from the newspaper they gave a link to our local Bat Rescue site and a link to the Bat World site at the very beginning of the article.

      cindy m.