new rescue option for Sac area bats

  • CorkySeph@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      I recently joined a Wildlife Rescue group that has rescued bats in the past but has been looking for a rehabilitator who specializes in bats.  I am very excited about this group.  They are committed to all animals, even the under dog.  They are one of the few groups in Northern California that will accept bats and skunks.

      Corky
      Mary Jean "Corky" Quirk
      NorCal Bats - Rescue and Education
      Sacramento valley and foothills