Glitch with CAbatgroup

  • California Native Bat Conservancy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 11:20 PM
      Hello bat rehabbers!

      Many of you have responded to us, but we haven't been receiving your kind replies to our request.

      Some have been forwarded to us, but Cindy Meyers is working on it and the glitch should be fixed soon.  We have provided her with all possible email addresses we may be using, so hopefully we will not be bounced as spam.

      If I haven't responded to you yet, please resend your message.  I'm sure the second time is the charm!

      Thanks to everyone!  Dharma