FW: Announcement - Desert Bat Class

  • Cynthia Myers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      I took this weekend seminar a couple of years ago, and really enjoyed it,
      learned a lot about our local bats, got to meet a lot of folks working in
      the field. The instructors were great! I would go this year if I didn't have
      too many other things going on this spring.

      Cynthia Myers
      San Diego CA
      http://www.BatRescue.org
      http://www.BatWorld.org