The baby who was left behind

  • Carol B
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 240 KB
    At 5:30, I brought this baby girl inside. It's not daylight yet, but it doesn't look as though her mother is coming back for her. She was getting restless on the twig, plus she was cold and hungry.

    Right now, she's too busy showing me what a ferocious little bat she is to eat, so I've put her in with the other orphans and will try again shortly.

    This little girl is about two weeks old.

    Carol
  • Cynthia Myers
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
      I'm sorry her mom left her... :-(

      But I can totally picture her demonstrating what a ferocious little bat she
      is. I get teensy myotis that try to convince me of the same thing, when we
      both know their teeth probably couldn't even break my skin!

      Curtis & Cindy Myers
      Fallbrook CA