Re: [BatAdvoGroup] meticam

  • Leslie Sturges
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 8:06 AM
      Hi Karen--we dose .02 from 1cc syringes, and you can get the tiny .25 ml dosing syringes that make it even easier to give small doses.

      Leslie

      On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM, Karen Scheuermann <karens2020@...> wrote:

      There's a misprint in the companion manual p 18. It should say .002 mg/gm just like ketoprophen in the next row etc. not .002 ml/gm. You'll have to dilute the 1.5 mg/ml solution 1:10  and use .2 ml of that to make your dose instead of .02 ml PO which you can't measure.

      On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Corky <CorkySeph@...> wrote:

      I'm going brain dead tonight and I can't find my IRWC stuff. I need conversion help

      I have 1.5 mg/ml meticam and need to convert it down to 0.002ml/g so I can give the little bugger the right amount. Help

      Corky

      Mary Jean "Corky" Quirk
      www.norcalbats.org
      530-902-1918

      --
      Karen Scheuermann, Wildlife Rehabilitation Permit holder, Tehama Wild Care, Cottonwood, CA

      --
      Leslie Sturges
      President
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2 2:29 PM
        Good to know! Small quantities like that make me nervous.

        karens2020@..., 530-347-1687