EPA Webinar pollinators and pesticedes 3-5-13 8 AM Eastern time

  • Radar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013

      This just came in this morning might be something that sounds interesting  although there still working on the mystery with colony collapse disorder bats have had their problems with mystery diseases and deaths. Unfortunately we can’t run blood test on them to find out. Maybe some Q and A might get some interesting conversations about bats. This Wing Wasting Syndrome is still a mystery I think it’s probably pesticide since it so rare and it’s all around the 3 states Oklahoma Texas and Arkansas/Missouri area.  I figure it might be a good time to get some papers or information on the pesticides being used the chemicals and on what products they are using them on.  Anyway I’ll find it interesting her is the link

      Looks like all you have to do is click the link at the bottom of the page click guest type in yoru name and organization  that’s it. There is a test page to make sure you have any addin you might not have. Oh use internet explorer I couldn’t get it to work with google chrome.  http://www.epa.gov/oppfead1/cb/csb_page/updates/2013/pollin-summit.html#date

      Send this around to anyone that might be interested

      .