Re: [BatAdvoGroup] Mexican Free Tail Placement

  • Liz Flores
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013

      We at the Florida bat conservancy in Tampa can also offer him a loving "forever" with some of our other unreleasable freetails in case Dr Cottrell can't take him. Hand feeding is no problem for us, by the way.

      Liz

      On Feb 10, 2013 10:20 PM, "Deborah City tell" <doctorcottrell@...> wrote:

      I can take him to be with another free tail and two evening bats, but he needs to be able to eat on his own. I'm in Gainesville.

      Debbie Cottrell

      On Feb 10, 2013, at 9:39 AM, Kathy Estes <kestes@...> wrote:

      Try Lubee in Gainsville, unless someone else can speak up!
      Kathy

      On 2/10/2013 6:21 AM, Michelle Whitfield wrote:

      Hi Everyone,

      I have a Mexican Free Tail that came in with a necrotic wing. We had to amputate. He is doing very well but not eating on his own. He needs a colony or at least another bat buddy. Does anyone have a colony with room for an extra NR? Thanks.

      Michelle Whitfield
      Animis Foundation
      A Non-Profit Sanctuary Dedicated to the Rescue, Rehabilitation & Care of Wildlife & Domestic Animals
      Ocala, FL