Re: [BatAdvoGroup] Video Bat Seizure help request

  • wildatheartrehab
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2013
      I passed along information to her.  The Velvety free tail died overnight though.

      Thank you for your responses, Leslie and Debbie!

      Beth Knapp Tyner

      In a message dated 2/9/2013 9:47:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, doctorcottrell@... writes:

      I agree with Leslie that it looks like a severe response to pain. It does not really look like a seizure to me.I think I would try Metacam and antibiotics.

      Debbie Cottrell DVM
      westendanimal.com

      On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 10:10 PM, <HrsKrazy@...> wrote:

      Attaching the video of the bat I requested help with in previous email.

      Thanks,
      Beth Knapp Tyner
      Polk Co., NC
      Wild at Heart Wildlife Rehabilitation

    • Cynthia Myers
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 9, 2013

        Poor little thing. He was a beautiful bat!

        Cindy Myers
        Fallbrook CA

        http://home.earthlink.net/~cmsquare
        ^..^